[ros-diffs] [mc] 23627: modified porting-tools/rdesktop-core-tester/activex.cpp modified porting-tools/rdesktop-core-tester/rdesktop-core-tester.cpp And from the chrysalis out came... the caterpillar. MissTosca stops just short of being demonstrable. I'll keep working on it, but the Google Summer of Code is, for all intent and purposes, over. The matter is in the hands of my judges now. Wish me luck modified rdesktop/iso.c modified rdesktop/proto.h modified rdesktop/rdesktop.h modified rdesktop/rdp.c Very m