[ros-diffs] [mpiulachs] 31096: Partly applied patch from bug 2874 by Vytis Girdzijauskas "CMan" cman<at>cman<dot>us * Added description string to Butterflies screensaver for all languages. * Use string resources in Maze screensaver. My notes: I haven't added butterflies.scr to reactos.dff as opengl screen savers are still broken under reactos , we already have 3dtext added for testing no need to add another one I have modified mazescr installname to have the same name as the module has inset of changing it