[ros-diffs] [ros-arm-bringup] 32350: Say hello to 4KB pages! Removed bring-up 1MB page hacks all over FreeLDR, and setup the kernel pages the same way the x86 build does it -- 6MB from 0x80800000 to 0x80DFFFFF for kernel and drivers. We still identity map the bottom 0MB of memory with a 1MB page, since this makes the most sense. We now map the low 8MB of memory to 0x80000000-0x807FFFFF, also with 4KB pages. This area will be discardable after early-init, and contains the early boot structures allocated by F