[ros-diffs] [ion] 25847: - Create ntverp.h and common.ver files. These are the standard files used by the NT/DDK build systems and we should try to support them as well instead of re-defining everything our own way (especially if we want to build ddk-compatible drivers later on). - Made init.c use version data from ntverp.h instead of hard-coding. - Defined NT 5.2.3790.1830 as the version we report. - Fixed up .rc file to be correct and match DDK-sytnax/style. - For now only the kernel uses this new version