[ros-diffs] [ion] 24673: - Implement NtRequestWaitReplyPort. This is a simple implementation that doesn't support Callback LPC Messages yet (Since we don't make use of them). SMSS can now send API messages on the Sb Port. - With these APIs we now have a skeleton NTLPC that is fully NT-compatible. Thanks to ea's (Emanuele)'s smss work which he strived to make portable, building with NTLPC = 1 will also build a compatible smss that now works. - CSRSS requires some changes since it was not written to be NTLPC