[ros-diffs] [ros-arm-bringup] 34214: - Disable building any other driver than ramdisk.sys and cdfs.sys. Only these two are required for ramdisk booting to user-mode for our purposes. - Ramdisk does not depend on Class2 or ScsiPort. - Disable loading any other driver than ramdisk.sys and cdfs.sys. We won't support PCI and the storage stack for a while, so ramdisks are the best and quickest way to test the actual kernel and get to user-mode as soon as possible to continue work on the VM management inisde Mm.