[ros-diffs] [hpoussin] 21905: Revert 21903 1) ReactOS is extremely long to parse .inf files (no .pnf files as on Windows). Remember we want to keep ReactOS fast (when running) and small (on disk). 2) nVidia already provides a .inf file for its devices. You will still need it for other devices, so why not also use it for PCI System Management and Memory Controller? 3) Windows doesn't recognize natively the nVidia chipset, even with lastest updates. 4) I only care about devices emulated by VMware/Qemu/Bochs/V