[ros-diffs] [cfinck] 32145: - Move each VGA font file to a new "media/vgafonts" directory and convert all PSF fonts to BIN files. - Add a line to the autogenerated Makefile for Boot-CDs, which creates a "vgafonts.cab" file from the binary fonts at build time. - Change blue.sys to read the fonts from the "vgafonts.cab" file instead of the "vgafont.bin" (ZIP format) file. I dropped support for PSF fonts in blue.sys, because with the vgafontedit app, we can easily convert PSF fonts to BIN fonts now. If someone