[ros-diffs] [sir_richard] 45526: [FREELDR]: Use WinLDR-style booting exclusively for ARM. Remove thousands of lines of old code where we basically did the same thing. [FREELDR]: Build WinLDR for ARM too, and implement the required portability functions to get it working. Don't build "ros-style" loading on ARM. [FREELDR]: Redo from scratch the entire paging setup for ARM. Instead of using 20MB of physical RAM, we now only use 1MB that's passed on to the kernel. [FREELDR]: Fix loads of bugs in the ARM loader