[ros-diffs] [ion] 16213: Large change to modify NTDLL'S CSR Functions to be compatible with NT. They are external and we should at least try to match the number of arguments (one vs eight? come on!). Because this is also the direction that Emanuele wants to be taking, the whole external calling interface was modified to be more compatible with NT (although internally it still isn't, and does not have a reason to be). API Names are now generated by a macro from the Server ID, like Emanuele and I noticed from