[ros-diffs] [tkreuzer] 42391: XLATEOBJ rewrite. The new XLATEOBJ is not allocated from paged pool anymore, but instead allocated on the stack and Initialized. Only when we habe more than a color table with more than 6 entries, we need to allocate an additional buffer. The new interface: EXLATEOBJ_vInitialize is the main init function. It takes a source and destination palette and back and fore colors for monochome surfaces. EXLATEOBJ_vInitXlateFromDCs takes the source and dest DC and is for color translatio