[ros-diffs] [cfinck] 27786: - Get rid of an unneeded variable in GetSystemInformation - Minor changes to the GetProcNameString function - Fix unselecting the license text. EM_SETSEL only works after the edit control has been drawn, so we cannot send this message in the WM_INITDIALOG message handler. Instead we use PostMessage now. See KB96674 for more details. - Downloaded the latest GPL 2.0 text from the GNU website and use that as the "gpl.txt" now. Now we don't have these annoying "box" characters in the