[ros-diffs] [cfinck] 31700: - Add an "architecture.h" file, which includes architecture-dependent constants. Currently, I only added the root architecture path on the CD (ARCH_CD_ROOT), which is needed in some components. - Make freeldr and usetup use this path, so the Boot-CD and Live-CD become bootable again. - Change the boot sectors to search for the loader in the "I386" directory. - Rename GetArch() to GetArchName(), also add GetArchCdPath() for getting the root architecture path on the CD in rbuild. -