[ros-diffs] [cgutman] 47643: [MSAFD] - Fix many times where we wait for an operation but don't update our status and return if it failed - Fix the overlapped pending case in writing which was completely broken (callers would detect an error but GetLastError would return 0 because we didn't store the error in the lpErrno variable) - Fix many times where we pass a pointer to an event that we close without waiting - Fix a bug in WSPEnumNetworkEvents when we would set WSAEINVAL in the lpErrno variable but not r