[ros-diffs] [frik85] 24696: RosCMS update: Update has been tested for 1 1/2 days and is already on our web-server. This commit don't effect ReactOS itself, as it is just for our website. Updates: * improved generator interface, more options, rarely used (debug) options removed * complete new (from scratch) written page generator code; more than 5 times faster than the old one, plus new "update" feature * new generator has a compatibility layer to support the old generator API * the new generator was meant t