[ros-diffs] [ion] 25860: - Get rid of a bunch of multiboot crap FreeLDR was still doing for ReactOS. - Remove some of the sixtuplicated routines to load a PE file. We're now down to a single function which takes an ImageType parameter for DLL/EXE/SYS, but even this is still temporary as the parameter will soon go away. - We now load drivers in the same nice way that we load the kernel and DLLs, but we don't yet process their imports and relocate them in FreeLDR, because FreeLDR doesn't handle forwarders yet