[ros-diffs] [ion] 22857: - Ongoing IoCreateFile fixes: - Start with empty object - Set the type/size in the object header - Don't rudely ignore the following flags: FILE_WRITE_THROUGH, FILE_SEQUENTIAL_ONLY, FILE_RANDOM_ACCESS, OBJ_CASE_INSENSITIVE; they are not merely decorative. - Set correct IRP flags for IRP_CREATE_OPERATION so that the I/O manager knows how to deal with the request (also set SYNCH_API flag). - Deferred mode not yet enabled. - Simplify the way we set the parameters for pipes/mailslots/fi