[ros-diffs] [cfinck] 30656: Update mingw headers to version 3.13 Patch by encoded I made the following modifications to the patch: - excpt.h - Removed the inclusion of <windef.h>, it caused compilation problems and I don't see a need for it, also CRT headers shouldn't include PSDK headers at all - tchar.h - Removed the file as it would most-probably interfere with our PSDK tchar.h and this shouldn't be a CRT header - values.h - Removed the file, it has no real content - varargs.h - Removed the file, it just