[ros-diffs] [ros-arm-bringup] 32307: We define a region in FreeLDR where we store the initial TTB. We have to align it at a 16KB boundary, and ld loves to crash with such big alignment, so wee manually define it to load at 0x50000. Pray FreeLDR never gets that big (you'd think LD would warn if that section is overwriting others). Wrote a guideline for what ArmPrepareForReactOS should do and defined the initial ARM loader block and extension. Wrote the initial MMU code. It's totally busted but after 3 hours