[ros-diffs] [mpiulachs] 46862: My first commit in a very long time. I'm releasing the source code of my C# implementation of Rbuild by popular demand :) I would have preferred to release the code under a BSD licence but there is a small portion of ancient Nant GPL code that would have been to be rewritten first. There are two executables (SysGen.Designer) and (SysGen.Make) SysGen.Designer is a windows forms tool that allows to generate customized reactos images, it is similar in concept to Windows CE Platfo