[ros-diffs] [ion] 23063: - Add IN/OUT annotations for KeWaitForSIngleObject - Set the wait block outside the loop, small optimization in case we get alerted by an APC and have to loop again. - Set the wait block pointer in the KTHREAD structure only *after* checking if a wait is actually needed. That way, if the object is already signaled, we don't set anything in the WaitBlockList. - Small optimization: only set the caller's WAitBlock as the next wait block if a timer wasn't specificed, else we ended up ov