[ros-diffs] [jimtabor] 23221: -Part 1 -Win32k and User32 - Menu.c: Made set menu items selective masking. Setting masks fixed the garbage going into the item structure. Now right justify menu bar works. There are some more cosmetic issues left to do. I have those ready next week or so. Running wine menu test fail due to exception in kernel32 IsBadStringPtrA&W isbad.c. Funny? Does PSEH work in user mode? The string test is needed. Misc fixed, some restructuring and Wine ports. Please let me know if it breaks