[ros-diffs] [ros-arm-bringup] 32130: The Windows headers include a file called ioaccess.h in the ddk folder, which exposes various READ/WRITE_PORT/REGISTER_ routines as inlined macros for various architectures (PPC, MIPS, AMD64, IA64, X86), making use of the MSVC compiler-intrinsics (inp, outp, etc). Since ReactOS already has those intrinscs implemented, we've also created an ioaccess.h w32api header file which makes use of them. We can now remove the portio.h and portio.c files in FreeLDR, since there's no