[ros-diffs] 02/03: [SHUTDOWN] Actually all shutdown.exe utilities from all Windows (>= XP) versions (and not just Vista+) support a comment string of up to 512, *EVEN IF* they mention in their help message that the comment can only be up to 127 characters long. I have really tested that ; -) (And what is more, shutdown's utility from Whistler support an arbitrary comment length!) So here I remove the code that imposes this limit and I just check for no more than 512 characters. I also fix an out-of-bounds c