[ros-diffs] [ion] 23636: - Gutted out KiTrapHandler. Now it is only a gateway for GPF/UD for V86 mode. - Removed all the code in userptrap.c and removed KiKernelTrapHandler. - Set Traps 11, 12, 16 and 17 as unhandled for now(Segment fault, stack fault, fpu fault and alignment fault). We weren't really "handling" them in the past either. - I probably need to implement GPF handler for non-V86 mode to support Lazy segment loading and fix the vmware syscall bug that has been haunting me for two years.