[ros-diffs] [greatlrd] 23043: 1. Remove guithreadinfo from the make file. for it not longer builds. 2. Adding a test apps for starting directdraw hal interface, that I have keep within few ros devs, and one wine devs, it also being using in 2-3 diffent company same code. I known which company that using it with my written premitions I give them on icq or email. But u need a document how to use kernel, d3d, mocomp interface, and some more how to access them. I only show how to start dx hal the interface and