[ros-diffs] [gadamopoulos] 45564: [rbuild] - Major improvements in the msvc backend - Create a .vsprops file for every configuration in the root folder. This lets us make vcproj files a lot smaller - When building with our headers actually use all of our headers and not a mix of our sdks and the headers of the crt that comes with msvc - Add a rule to build .s files based on the idea by jcatena - Add a rule for .spec and .pspec files. pspec doesn't work well yet - Various fixes - Please note the the above ar