[ros-diffs] [ion] 25883: - Fix MmCreateImageSection to use previous mode instead of hardcoding UserMode. - Implement MiProcessLoaderEntry for adding/removing entries on the PsLoadedModuleList. - Move MmLoadSystemImage from loader.c to sysldr.c - Update MmLoadSystemImage: - Use MmSystemLoadLock. - Support returning the entry for an already-loaded image, instead of loading it twice. - Use Section APIs to map the image... we're still doing a dirty ZwReadFile hack, but at least now we can depend on the PE code