[ros-diffs] [cgutman] 44839: [TCPIP, IP] - Completely rewrite (again) the locking code and use references to ensure that the connection doesn't get freed while completing requests (the most frequent cause of crashes) - Remove DrainSignals and complete requests inside HandleSignalledConnection instead of doing them in a separate thread (increases speed a lot) [OSKITTCP] - Don't clear the socket context in OskitTCPClose because we would end up in HandleSignalledConnection without a connection (which we don't