[ros-diffs] [sginsberg] 38768: - DbgkpSendApiMessage/Lpc: Modification of EPROCESS flags must be interlocked, use PspSetProcessFlag. - DbgkMap/UnmapViewOfSection: Don't check for the DeadThread flag, doing so is only necessary during early thread creation. - DbgkCreateThread: Set the StartAddress pointer in the case where we only send the Create Thread message. Also, we should receive the target thread as the first parameter. - NtDebugActiveProcess: Don't allow debugging the current process. - NtDebugContin