[ros-diffs] [sginsberg] 43380: - Stub out DbgKdWriteVirtualMemoryApi, DbgKdReadPhysicalMemoryApi, DbgKdWritePhysicalMemoryApi, DbgKdWriteBreakPointExApi, DbgKdRestoreBreakPointExApi, DbgKdSearchMemoryApi and DbgKdFillMemoryApi cases more properly. - Fail on physical memory write like we do for read too. - Don't handle OldVlm1/2 as they appear to be deprecated and unhandled in Windows. - Implement HalHaltSystem to halt execution in a portable way. Default to xHalHaltSystem, a simple infinite loop, if we get