[ros-diffs] [ion] 26006: - Fixed up KdComPortInUse so that we don't crash when using TinyKRNL/Windows kdcom.dll anymore (due to serial.sys). WinDBG should work a lot better now. - Implemented hack so that NT-style sprintf can work. - Implement MiCacheImageSymbols and upgrade MmLoadSystemImage to load symbols for drivers/images which have a debug section. - Implemented a case in MiResolveImageReferences which was getting hit. - Don't leak a section object reference each time we load a driver. - Set the Loade