[ros-diffs] [cfinck] 32813: - Upgraded MediaWiki to version 1.12.0. The 1.10.x series isn't listed anymore at mediawiki.org under "Current Versions", so I did a major upgrade to the 1.12.x series. - Revert frik85's changes to "subsys_login.php" in r28600. They cause the Login system to loop forever, when you use the "Special:Userlogin" page in the Wiki, because $roscms_intern_webserver_roscms was not initialized. We cannot include "custom.php" for this as we don't know the relative path to it. Another issue