[ros-diffs] [ros-arm-bringup] 33974: - Fix a bug in MmGetPhysicalAddress. - Don't hang in the clock interrupt anymore, for now we'll just ignore it (but it works! :D) - Make all unimplemented bootvid functions hang the system, so we can better stop at progress-points. - Implement VidInitialize: - We allocate a 640x480@16bpp framebuffer using contiguous physical memory (our MMU code survives!). - We setup the LCD controller timings and framebuffer address. - We enable the LCD - For debugging, we're also draw