[ros-diffs] [arty] 25259: - most of the churn here is from code and headers imported from trunk. - there are several improvements to freeldr for which ion and fireball are responsible. - also here is filip's cmlib. - my changes to freeldr mostly centered around managing the kernel slab and transitioning to the kernel memory map. the new map is built in a new area and installed once we have every page set up. this is a bit safer than the old method. - the video planes are handed off to ntoskrnl, and some tra