[ros-diffs] [jimtabor] 22818: - NtUser/CreateWindowExA/W: - During testing I found one application not working with the new mdi support changes. VIDE from the Vgui C++ project was creating a bugcheck trying to access kernel space. Just for precautions I moved the kernel code back into user32. After testing the application, it worked fine. So, I'm reordering the execution of CreateWindowEx. Keeping a small part in kernel space and the rest in user. This has caused code duplication in user32, but I want to se