[ros-diffs] [greatlrd] 33151: remove some debug output it is not longer need it. Bugfix PEDD_DIRECTDRAW_LOCAL define add allot debug data at NtGdiDdQueryDirectDrawObject we are here now, prepare activate the whole graphic driver directx interface. we will add back some older code of the old desgin of the directx interface, for we need init the graphic card directx interface it is not done by dxg.sys, it is done by win32k and dxg.sys using the cached data from win32k. rember it is cached for each drv. but we