[ros-arm-bringup] 32369: Fixed some bugs we introduced by incorrectly double-accounting the PFN database. The database is *virtually* continous and follows the kernel address region, but not physically -- physically, it is at the very far end of memory. Unfortunately, fixing this bug now caused any unused memory in the FreeLDR-mapped region of 6MB to appear...well...unused. This would normally be a good thing, except ReactOS started crashing. We fixed it by applying the Glorious Hack. See freeli

Show replies by date

6090
days inactive
6090