[tkreuzer] 33951: Patch by Jeffrey Morlan (mrnobo1024 at yahoo dot com, irc: Goplat), modified by me: The freetype asm function FT_MulFix clobbers the edx register, but doesn't tell it to gcc explicitly, so when inlined versions were resulting in wrong results. Fix it by also marking edx as output register. Also enable commented out code in win32k again that works correctly now. By me: I modified the patch to not alter any 3rd party code, but instead I copied the fuction to _ftmulfix_ros.c and a

Show replies by date

5944
days inactive
5944