[cfinck] 40840: The ReactOS Makefile only detects GCCs built for "mingw32" while MSYS autodetects "i686-pc-mingw32". I could fix that in the Makefile, but then compatibility with older revisions would still be broken. Also this little detection inside the Makefile could prevent some people from attempting to use their own, incompatible GCC versions. Therefore I've added --build, --host and --target values to the toolchain's configure scripts and set them all to "mingw32" to make sure that they a

Show replies by date

5614
days inactive
5614