[jimtabor] 34119: Path needed some love Phase I: - Rewrite Path handle support and reordered path.c. - Wine Sync/Port PATH_WidenPath and PATH_DoArcPart. Wine Path test results: 151 tests executed (0 marked as todo, 24 failures). 3 skipped. - Found where the use of SelectObject in DC_InitDC, placed nulls into hbrush and hpen, I comment out and used StockObject and now default drawing works. - Implemented AngleArc and most of Arc. This is very experimental and it does draw and does not crash. - Cl

Show replies by date

5929
days inactive
5929