[ros-arm-bringup] 32328: Fixed some bugs in KeFillFixedEntryTb -- we actually needed to map the PTE into memory (then we can umap it). We were doing the initial PCR/PDR page allocation completely wrong since we're using 1MB section pages, not 4KB pages (this needs to be fixed later). Piggyhack arm_kprintf on top of DebugService which we now define. DPRINT1 and ASSERT now work! Send ARC paths and normalized command-line in the loader parameter block. Current state: FreeLoader v3.0 for ARM Bootarg

Show replies by date

6094
days inactive
6094