[ros-arm-bringup] 32334: We now have a good initialization routine for ARM. We call HalInitializeProcessor (TBD) to setup the board, then we configure the PRCB and PCR. We also setup some global CPU variables and setup minimal interrupt support. The rest of the code follows the x86 design (Create initial thread/process). There's now a cpu.c for ARM as well, and the cache routines are now there. KDCOM APIs were marked as kernel stubs, so the kernel was never linking with kdcom. This has been fixe

Show replies by date

6094
days inactive
6094