[cfinck] 32145: - Move each VGA font file to a new "media/vgafonts" directory and convert all PSF fonts to BIN files. - Add a line to the autogenerated Makefile for Boot-CDs, which creates a "vgafonts.cab" file from the binary fonts at build time. - Change blue.sys to read the fonts from the "vgafonts.cab" file instead of the "vgafont.bin" (ZIP format) file. I dropped support for PSF fonts in blue.sys, because with the vgafontedit app, we can easily convert PSF fonts to BIN fonts now. If someone

Show replies by date

6100
days inactive
6100