[sginsberg] 43180: - Change CPUID to match the old Ki386Cpuid and take 4 output arguments instead of an array. This way we save some stack when using a dummy cpuid for synchronization and can query only the registers we want in the case we don't want all 4. - Simplify Ke386GetTr and Ke386GetLocalDescriptorTable to return by value instead of reference. - Make RDMSR smaller by making it fastcall as rdmsr takes its argument in ecx. - Fix KiGetCacheInformation -- it only handled the Intel and AMD ca

Show replies by date

5471
days inactive
5471