[hyperion] 25620: * __cpuid, __rdtsc, __readmsr, __readpmc, __writemsr, __wbinvd, __readcr0, __readcr2, __readcr3, __readcr4: show me a fan of the extended inline asm syntax and I'll show you a SPARKLING FIST OF BURNING RAGE. Sprinkled __volatile__ liberally because there is no way to say "has side effects" OR "delete if outputs are ignored", only BOTH or NEITHER. This breaks Visual C++ compatibility ever so subtly. Tread carefully. THANK YOU GCC TEAM for keeping things interesting! * __writemsr

Show replies by date

6477
days inactive
6477