[ros-arm-bringup] 34210: - Add driver database code to FreeLDR (using ReactOS-style LoadOrderListHead instead of BootDriversListHead, oh well!). - This means we actually load and parse drivers now!!! Some Mm work was required to support unloading and remapping: MmDeleteVirtualMapping is now implemented. - We can now see scsiport.sys and atapi.sys strings displayed on the LCD. - Implemented HalQuery/SetDisplayParameters, HalQuery/ReleaseDisplayOwnership and HalDisplayString just like on x86. - Si

Show replies by date

5925
days inactive
5925