[cfinck] 38581: Supersede the current way for running automatic regression tests for real now and switch to rosautotest. No more sights of hardcoded regression test stuff inside syssetup :-) Works well here, let's hope BuildBot is with me ; -) Still, there seems to be a bug in our OutputDebugString function, adding a newline at the end of the debug output automatically. Getting the OutputDebugString output through MSVC doesn't lead to this behaviour, that bug needs to be evaluated in detail late

Show replies by date

5738
days inactive
5738