[fireball] 31116: - Because we'll need to pass the ARC hardware information to the kernel, we need to use the usual FreeLDR trick of using a static buffer where to store the data instead of allocating memory. But, unlike our other data, this kind of information is variably-sized, and it's not possible to make arrays of arrays and start assuming upper bounds. Therefore, give us a large 16KB stash buffer, and implement a very simple array-based heap allocator so that all the ARC hardware memory wi

Show replies by date

6130
days inactive
6130