[ros-arm-bringup] 32178: We don't define types which are usually documented on "real" NT platforms in the NDK aynmore, but instead in the ARMDDK.h. This also avoids many ndk-from-ddk cross-header issues. Added x86-only guards around certain structures and functions which are non-portable. Also guarded certain inline functions. Added some more ARM structures, and filled out the KPRCB. Created ARM-specific headers when required. We can now have a buildable ARM kernel, minus a couple of compile err

Show replies by date

6098
days inactive
6098